Success in today's complex global arena is challenging, and the rules are changing. We can be assured of several things: the challenges facing us today will become even more intense; the speed with which change is occurring will increase, and the competition will intensify.
To create and lead an organization that will maintain a competitive advantage during these turbulent times, many executives will have to transform an organizational culture that was founded on yesterday's paradigms and ideas. Priorities will shift and thinking will have to change. Attitudes and behaviors reflecting new and different social and organizational values will have to be adopted. For many people, learning to adjust to change will be difficult and managing change will present even greater challenges. Organizational success will require leadership that is focused on positive results!
This Executive Leadership process offers a proven path to help you and your executive team create an environment in which people will be excited about implementing the company's vision. It will provide you with the techniques for aligning your resources, and guidelines for effectively leading people to higher levels of performance. It also helps to establish a cohesive highly functioning team at the top of the organization.
Critical Issues Addressed in this Process
- The Challenge of Executive Leadership
- Transforming the Organization
- Goal Planning and Achieving Systems
- Turning Goals into Sustained Success
- Leadership and You
- Formal Leadership
- Collaborating for Results
- Building Teams
- Understanding What Motivates People
- Understanding Behavior
- Developing Peak Performers
- Leadership Communications
Outcomes from this Program Include:
- Increased Market Share
- Maximized Return on Your Intellectual Capital
- Increased Shareholder Earnings
- Strengthened Focus on Customer Loyalty
- Realized Even Greater Employee Contributions to Results
- Defined Strategic Direction
- Developed and Sustained
- Lived Corporate Values
Contact Us to discuss how we can work with your executives to achieve more for your organization.