Over the last several years, management has taken on many new and complex dimensions. Advancing technology, changing values, and increasing competition have created new and exciting possibilities for every company. The challenge facing management today is developing an organization that can achieve tomorrow's goals while continuing to meet the daily challenges of today's changing business environment. To balance these organizational and economic demands a manager needs a systematic, results-oriented approach to organizing, managing, and motivating employees.
Today's management requires the skills to manage people to a higher level of productivity and successful outcomes. Effective managers are a key ingredient for increased profitability and growth for organizations.
The Management Development process is designed to help managers develop the skills needed to better manage employees better to achieve desired results. As a result of this process, managers understand why and how they can be essential to achieving the organization's goals. This process makes management development not only possible, but also, eminently profitable.
Critical Issues Addressed in this Process:
- A Framework for Management
- The Manager As a Leader
- Goal Setting for Success
- Your Action Plan
- Transactional Analysis (T.A.) for Managers Part I
- Transactional Analysis (T.A.) for Managers Part II
- Decision Making
- Management Communication and Human Relations
- Managing Your Time
- Developing Subordinates through Goal Setting
- Dealing with Negative Behavior
- Using Goal Setting to Manage More Effectively
Outcomes from this Program Include:
- Cohesive, Energized Teams
- Reduced Turnover
- Improved Organizational Profits
- Developed and Sustained Corporate Values
- Professional Expectations Accomplished
- Increased Market Share
- Clear Expectations of All Team Members
- Improved Communication Inside and Outside the Organization
- Increased Productivity
If your organization needs a more effective managers, Contact Us for a free consultation.